Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rachel's social behavior

Rachel got a few good stickers these last few days and announced yesterday that she was not pushing and hurting people anymore (that after a discussion with Liddy, her good friend at the daycare).
Last week, she told me that Tiffany bit her on the leg (I could see the marks) but I learned as well that it was in self defense, Rachel had pushed her.

Rachel ne pousse plus et ne tape plus ses camarades - ouf!

1 comment:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Esther went through a bad phase a few months ago where she was hitting and kicking a lot. We were really, really consistent - if she even looked like she was about to hit/kick, we would calmly and quickly move her to the "naughty spot", tell her why she was there, and then ignore her while we gave Ruthie lots of attention. It only took a couple weeks, but I think the key was that there was little to no attention given to her.