Wednesday, March 11, 2009

almost 15 months

Natalie
In less than 1 week you will be 15 months, 15 months!
You are such a happy baby (about Rachel I used to say that she was an easy baby).
You love to laugh, to do "peek a boo/coucou beuh", you smile as soon as you see me in the morning, stop crying when I pick you up. You are so funny.
The latest things you enjoy are numerous, i.e. climbing on your sister's bed, throwing yourself on the pillows (even though you bang your head on the metal sides once in a while), reading lying down with the book upside down, falling asleep with your 2 babies (one from each grandma), splashing water @bath time, opening and closing the drinking cup, drinking from your sister's cup with the straw. You still like your 2 nursing sessions, enjoy playing with your hair, feeling the palm of my hand on your cheeck, rubbing your feet on my hand .. all that while Heidi is "protecting us". Our dog sits close to us during these sessions.
You really look up to your sister and eveything she does you want to do (which normally amuses her a lot).
I need to write all these little things, I don't want to forget these precious important moments in your life.
ta maman qui t'aime

1 comment:

Ryaanne said...

I can't believe she is almost 15 months! Wow, time does fly.