Natalie still doesn't want to sit on Meme's laps but we will keep trying.
When I bring them home from the daycare around 5.40pm, Natalie now wants to walk towards the park and refuses to go home, she then screams when I take her in my arms --don't know what the neighbours will think but do I care. Once we are at home she forgets all about it and is happy again. The trick is to take them to the park then for 15 min and everybody is happy and a little bit more tired. I have found an easy way to leave the park. When the bells ring at 6pm, it means it is time to go back home and Rachel is ok with that.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was smart to use the bells as a cue to go home from the park.
Post a Comment