Monday, January 11, 2010

nouvelle coupe de cheveux/ before and after pictures



here is the picture I took right afterwards.
When I asked her why she did cut her hair, she told me she wanted to look like Natalie.
I always thought that little girls wanted to look like their older sister but I never thought that the opposite could be true.
We spent a lot of time snuggling on Sunday.

4 comments:

AwwwTrouble said...

still very cute. I live in dread fear of this happening in our house

Laurie said...

Zoe cut her hair too. I didn't realize it until I started finding little clumps of hair on the floor and realized what it was. Hope that's the last of it for Zoe and for Rachel.

Rachel et Natalie said...

oh well I guess it is part of growing up and showing some initiative.

Ryaanne said...

I have memories of me doing the same thing. I think it is some sort of right of passage for a little girl.