Wednesday, March 10, 2010

pretending

I remember when Rachel at 2 years for the 1st time pretended she was eating an ice cream. Natalie who is now 2 years old plays mommy with her dolls or with me and tells me I am baby Laurence. She takes me to the park, feeds me, sings me songs, adorable.
Before she was born I was afraid that I would not love her as much as I did love Rachel. My neighbour told me that when you give birth to your second child, your heart opens up and doubles. She was right.
Mommy loves you both so much mes petites cheries and so does papa.

Natalie does not like to be told no and she has a new trick. She runs to the sofa, buries her head there and cries.
She has never liked to be told no but "no no no no" was fine.


Natalie joue a la maman avec ses poupees et aussi avec moi, je suis bebe Laurence. N: "bebe - donnes-moi la main, au va au parc". Bebe, fais dodo.
Elle fait semblant de me donner a manger et me chante des chansons pour m'endormir. Hier soir elle voulait que je m'asseille sur ses genoux....
Je vous aime tellement mes petites cheries.

No comments: