hello pucette
I know you are not "pucette or boulette or cherie or chouchou", you are "NATALIE".
You have grown these past few months and your language has improved a lot. Two months ago, you spoke a few French words and now after my return from Belgium where I spent 1 month, you make whole sentences in English. You had a great time with papa but now your attention is back on maman 100%.
When your sister cries, you quickly stop what you are doing and run to her and keep asking "What happened Rachel?, till she tells you what did happen".
You are both complices and tell each other secrets, i.e. "maman is a baby" and it makes both of you laugh hysterically.
You copy your sister in every way, you want to do "sante/cheers" at the table, want to distribute the napkins to papa, maman and meme.
You want to dress yourself "me doing myself".
Your potty training has somewhat regressed while I was away but we are now on track again and we have boycotted the pull-ups during the day and reminded the daycare ladies that you are now clean during the day at home; except for naptime.
You have a great appetite and you enjoy your food.
You love taking a bath with Rachel and it is always too early to get you out of the bath tub. You like to cuddle with me as soon as you get off the bath and I like that too.
When it is time to run to the bathroom, you don't want to use the stool and the small toilet seat but want to do it yourself --of course. I am always afraid you will fall into the toilet and it did happen once... but I was just there. You always proudly announce that you will do 5 "caca" (sorry for the details) and ask me to stay with you and read you a story.
You sing all the time and are for most of the time in a great mood. You dont want to be called "bebe", you are a big girl. You like to play "maman" and I am then the baby and Rachel your big girl and you then change the tone of your voice and we are all going grocery shopping.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a special time. Mia is also very interested in babies and doing things on her own.
Post a Comment