

Natalie ma cherie
you have just turned 2.5 years old 3 days ago. I was watching you last night and I realized that the "baby" in you is fading away slowly. You want to dress alone, play alone, eat alone, help yourself in the fridge, make your sandwich and spread 1 inch high of cream cheese on top, and of course copy your sister in every move/sound she makes...which annoys her tremendously.
But you still like to cuddle, sit on my laps after your bath, and pretend to be a baby, give me kisses and ask me to put the blanket on you before you fall asleep.
You love to play, to paint, to color, to run, and to help me. You sit at the dining table and color or paint or play with the pearls. What are you doing Natalie? I am "playing" without pronouncing the "l" correctly. You used to spend time with your Dora dolls, now you switched to your sister's pet shop and love to spread the Lego cubes on the carpet in the living room (always asking me first - thank you). You enjoy playing on the floor with your Lego cubes and stuff them in our shoes.
You now sleep in your big bed and skip something napping during the week-end. At daycare you do not wear a pull up anymore and we do hope that the night pull-ups will go off soon.
You are in a good mood when you wake up; you like to laugh and giggle and to be tickled. You like to play with Heidi, our 8-year old German Sheppard, and pet her and feed her. You love food (meat, fruit ...) and you are always the first to run to the table when I announce that dinner is ready. You like to try on new food and discovered hummus and shrimp. You favorite vegetable: tomato. I buy the cherry tomatoes and you eat them like a fruit. In a few weeks you will be able to help yourself on the tomato plants in the garden.



This summer you learn to jump in the pool.
3 comments:
She is looking old! Where did our babies go?
Oh, she does look like a big girl all of a sudden. Luckily, there are still many more cuddles and kisses ahead.
I love the pretending to be baby !
Post a Comment