Monday, January 10, 2011

week-end

Charlotte has safely landed in Belgium. The girls kept talking about her and love the book she has left behind: a recorded book about Frostly the snow man.
Last night at bedtime after I read them 2 stories and sang one song they fell asleep peacefully with papa sitting near them.

This week-end was peaceful
Natalie "papa, maman has a broken leg, she has a boo boo"
Rachel - "yes she tore her ligament and has to rest her foot, I'll help her"
and that's what they all did.
I sat on the lazy boy chair with my foot elevated and rested, played with the girls and read a great book. We ordered out I can't remember such a quiet week-end.


Ce fut un week-end tres calme.
Je me suis dechiree un ligament au pied gauche et j'ai repose mon pied tout le week-end. Yossi et les filles ont ete supers et m'ont bcp aide. Natalie s'est meme habillee toute seule en mettant sa culotte 2 fois a l'envers ainsi que ses bas colants mais ca n'avait pas d'importance. Elle etait super fiere de l'avoir fait - moi aussi d'ailleurs.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So nice to have your family around you and giving you a break at the same time.
Hope you're foot gets better soon.

Thrift Store Mama said...

So glad you had a restfull weekend, although we missed you.