Friday, March 25, 2011

playing school/Ms. Tricia

Rachel put my reading glasses on (yes I know) and decided that she was Dr. Mom.
5 min later, she was the teacher Ms. tricia and read us a book.

Rachel: they are 2 rules. Thte first one being that you have to raise your hand if you want to ask a question. The 2nd one is that you have to keep quiet.

I asked a question without raising my hand and I was sentenced to go and sit on a chair on my own (which I did not do). Sometimes I really wonder if her eacher is so tough...

3 comments:

Herself said...

Oh I'm beginning to need glasses to read too. We're definitely on the other side of the hill but at least it's all downhill, right?
Therese

Thrift Store Mama said...

So, it is hysterical if you pretend to be the "naughty" child in the class. When Beezus is the teacher and asks me a question, I answer with "poop" about 1/3 of the time. It infuriates and amuses them all at the same time !

Rachel et Natalie said...

yes I enjoy preteding too. They have so much fun out of it and these moments will not last for ever. Josef and I like all of you are enjoying these joyful and precious moments with them. We feel so blessed to have healthy and sweet kids.