At the end of June Rachel started her 30 min evening swimming session, 4 days a week for 2 weeks. She loved it.
After her first class I decided to enroll her for a 2nd session.
After a month of rushing and trying to leave work on time, to stop at home to get the dog out, to prepare sandwiches, to pick them up at school and then to rush to be at the pool for the 6pm lesson, I thought I was ready to quit.
But now that she has finished the 2nd session, I regretted not having enrolled her for a 3rd one and when I tried the class was already full.
The teacher however convinced the director to add a 4th student to the class as Rachel was so motivated.
Rachel was thrilled when I told her yesterday that she had been accepted.
Ms. Moira is wonderful.
After the class yesterday evening she discovered that it is fun to throw things, let them sink and go for them. She was so proud of herself and so was I!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel the same way about night time swimming classes. A lot of rushing around to get to a class, but then it's so worth it! Glad she got to go again.
Post a Comment