Wednesday, February 22, 2012

sleeping with teddy bears/ je dors avec nounours dans mes bras



When I was a child, I used to take at night time all my teddy bears to my bed and align them. There was no more space for me.
Last night after coming home from my yoga class, I was surprised and happy to see that my daughter had the same idea.

maman, tu te souviens quand on habitait a Couvin je sortais tous les soirs tous mes nounours du placard et dormais avec. Ils prenaient toute la place dans mon lit.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

They all look so cute and snuggled up!

Laurie said...

Oh, that is the sweetest picture.

Marya said...

David's motto is that if he surrounds himself with all his stuffed animals then when he rolls around in the night he won't hit the wall. Honest, his words not mine. I love when they are all snuggly. Beautiful picture.