Wednesday, March 7, 2012



Since Helen has sent us that NY Times article where the author asks about our best chilhood memories and mentions that parents nowadays tend to overprotect their kids and do not let them play like they did where they were kids.. I let Rachel and Natalie play outside in the fenced backyard with water and yes sand and dirt (thing I would not have tolerated before... - Thank you Helen). Oh they have a blast and keep asking if they can really do this and that. The look on Natalie's face tells it all.


Les files adorent jouer dehors et melanger a leur sable, du chocolat (terre du jardin) et de l'eau --oui je sais elles se salisent mais bon ... elles s'amusent tellement

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love this! So glad you let them out to enjoy all the mud!

Marya said...

The sign of a great spring/summer day is a ring of dirt around the tub after bath at the end of the day. Looks like they had a great time.