My week off with my parents is over and I am now back at work...
The procurement officer is on leave for 3 weeks and being his back-up I see myself dealing with 5 procurement files on top of my regular duties.
Did I mention that Yossi is finishing his contract in DC and will be on te bench at the headquarters till the next contract - nothing in sight yet.
My cleaning lady has not shown up for the last 2 weeks. I had asked her not to come for 2 weeks while my parents were at home and while I was on vacation.
The baby sitter/mother helped has not come for the last 2 weeks as she is rehearsing for her musical at school.
Weather temperatures are up and down and I got sick last week.
I bought strawberry plants this past Saturday and haven't been able to plant them because of the rain.
OK now I do feel better.
These are nothing really, the most important is that we are fine and the girls are doing well.
This morning I took Rachel for an early breakfast at her daycare. We had talked about it last evening and I told her I would wake her up this morning without waking up Natalie. She woke her by herself, got dressed, brushed her teeth and her hair and was ready in less than 10 min. She went to say bye to papa and we left hearing Natalie waking up (that's hard to hear her calling me and not being able to turn around and run to snuggle with her). Papa took care of that.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment