Friday, May 25, 2012
talking in the car/ conversation dans la voiture
Natalie: maman, tomorrow I would like to bring 3 things for snacks (they do get a snack at 10am and at 3pm but they take an extra healthy snack that they eat at 5pm).
Maman: you usually bring 1 or 2 things, 3 is a lot
Natalie: No, 3 is not a big number, it is a small one. Big number is 1 million, 1 thousand......
Rachel: maman, I would like to be 20 years old
Maman: why ma cherie?
Rachel: because I want to have children
Maman: at 20 you will still be at school and will have some more time to have children afterwards
between Natalie and Rachel: R: Natalie, I will read this book to your children (Cinderalla with CD). I will keep this book for ever.
Natalie: yes we will keep this book and will not give it to another child
Laurie, yes I had to write it down at the next stop, I did not want to forget that. Too bad I could not tape it.
conversation dans la voiture
maman, demain je voudrais prendre 3 choses pour le snack (l'ecole leur donne deja un snack a 10h et a 3h mais les enfants apportent un snack pour manger a 5h en attendant l'arrivee des parents)
Mais Natalie, tu prends normalement 1 ou 2 choses pour le snack, mais pas 3 c'est beaucoup
Non, 3 est un petit chiffre pas un grand. Un grand chiffre c'est 1 million, c'est 1 mille ....
Rachel: maman, je voudrais avoir 20 ans
Pourquoi ma cherie?
Parce que a 20 ans j'aurai des enfants
A 20 ans tu seras encore a l'ecole
Rachel se tourne alors vers Natalie: Je lirai ce livre a tes enfants (je viens de leur acheter un livre de Cendrillon avec le CD a une brocante pour 50 cents).
Natalie: Oui on va le garder pour toujours, on ne va pas le donner a un autre enfant (c'est normalement ce que je vais avec les livres et jouets qu'elle ne regardent plus)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How lovely they have each other !
Post a Comment