Wednesday, October 24, 2012

guess who is back?

Little critters were back
We took care of them. I found 2 on Rachel's scalp and no nits or eggs. She came home Monday night (after being 5 days at home with papa since her pneumonia) and complained about itchy scalp. I was ready for the battle - comb, shampoo, cleaning all the bedding stuff and taking away the teddy bears (ok I left her 3 favourite ones).
I had to laugh thinking about my first encounter with these beats and how angry and panicked I was.  I informed both her daycare and school about it right away. I wish other parents would come forward with these things, that's not always the case unfortunately.

Rachel se grattait la tete lundi, 1er jour de retour a l'ecole. J'ai peigne ses cheveux et j'y ai decouvert 2 ptes betes. Shampoing, changer le lit, laver le manteau et les laisser dans le seche-linge assez longtemps, ce fut mon soiree du lundi soir.

2 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

No. Not the little critters. So sorry to hear this but glad you are so calm !

Laurie said...

Oh no!! Hopefully you're on the other side of this now and they're all gone!