The last 4 weeks of co-habitation went well till Frieda started counting the days left and insisted to accompany me on some errands.
I was home last Friday since the daycare was closed (I should have left Yossi take the day off as he had offered!). You should have seen the 4 of us, Natalie in the cart, Rachel hanging on the side and grandma wanting to push the cart.....
I survived the trip to Giant and to Target and even the lunch we had afterwards. I was exhausted.
Yesterday I took Rachel to the dentist and took the whole day off (my mistake). Grandma wanted to buy a few things for the girls. I had a tough time to find the perfect toy (since I do not think that they need any new toy) and then to explain that it does take time to select the perfect pair of glasses for Natalie and Rachel. I am glad I did not offer the glasses to the girls at the same time. I offered a pair first to Rachel while Natalie was still at the daycare. As hers did not fit properly, she chose Natalie's. Luckily I found a cute pair with Mickey at CVS later that day. When Yossi came home, he noticed that I looked "tired". Yes I was and he promised me to take his mom shopping next time.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's pretty funny that your mother-in-law tires you out. Didn't you say she was around 78 or so ?
Post a Comment