I blogged about the fact that I got a ticket for crossing 30 seconds before the light turned green.
A few days later around 5pm, waiting patiently for the light to turn green (see I learn my lesson), a driver went through the red light. Should I have crossed my usual way, I would have been hit by that driver.
So I was not kidding when I said that that young mean officer saved my life.
Un proces pour avoir traverser sur le passage cloute 30 sec avant que le feu ne tourne au vert.... Une semaine apres, vers 17h sur le chemin du metro j'atendais patiemment que le feu passe au vert et une voiture a brule le feu rouge. J'aurais traverse le passage comme je fais d'habitute, j'aurais ete renversee ...
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. I am so glad you weren't hurt.
Post a Comment