I don't know if it will be an issue for you, but when I got glasses in 2nd grade, I was not thrilled. My eye doctor told me I had to wear them every moment I was awake for two weeks, and then I could decide. He knew that I was so blind that once I got used to the glasses, I'd never take them off. He was right! I didn't even realize you could see individual blades of grass until I got glasses.
She looks amazing and more importantly I bet she can see so much better. Much like Elaine, my Mom still remembers every moment about the first time she wore her glasses in 1st grade. She realized that you could see individual leaves on trees, signs had letters, and license plates said something.
5 comments:
I don't know if it will be an issue for you, but when I got glasses in 2nd grade, I was not thrilled. My eye doctor told me I had to wear them every moment I was awake for two weeks, and then I could decide. He knew that I was so blind that once I got used to the glasses, I'd never take them off. He was right! I didn't even realize you could see individual blades of grass until I got glasses.
SO CUTE ! I can't wait for the day when Beezus and Ramona get glasses !
Nice choice of glasses Natalie. I see you'll be a trend setter
Hope she's still feeling really comfortable in them! She looks precious.
She looks amazing and more importantly I bet she can see so much better. Much like Elaine, my Mom still remembers every moment about the first time she wore her glasses in 1st grade. She realized that you could see individual leaves on trees, signs had letters, and license plates said something.
Post a Comment