Spring 2012
Rachel ne veut pas souvent etre photographiee. Rachel does not like to be photographed unless she takes them herself, Natalie does not mind. rachel n'aime pas qd je prend des photos d'elle, elle prefere les prendre elle-meme, voici le resultat.
Pictures taken by Rachel of Natalie and me
ok ma tete est coupee, on en refait une
I am learning how to put a slideshow of our pictures but I haven't figured it out how to paste the code into the blog even though I got good guidance from Therese. I'll get there.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Love the picture of you sitting on the ground. So sweet!
Oh Laurence, I've loved these last three posts with all the photos. It will be so fun when we are old ladies and meet for lunch an look at our old photos together.
Post a Comment