Thursday, November 14, 2013
Patience where are you?/ patience ou es-tu?
For the last month, it seems that I haven't had much patience at all. First there was that terrible pain, then nausea, then a reduced but constant pain, followed by a strict diet and the end of calendar year stress to close the books at work. I guess it is no wonder that I've lost my patience. It is even a miracle that I've still some. I haven't had a piece of CHOCOLATE for a month! I can't believe it. In a week, things should go back to normal and honestly I can't wait.
J'ai tellement peu de patience depuis ma crise de la visicule et mon regime sans graisse. Ca va faire un mois que je n'ai pas touché un pt bout de chocolat.... un cauchemar pour une belge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everything will be well again.
Of course you haven't had much patience! Be kind to yourself and give yourself a break. Your girls know you love them.
Post a Comment