Saturday, November 23, 2013

5th day after surgery/ 4e jour apres mon passage a l'hopital

4 days ago I was laying down on a hospital bed in a lot of pain and under severe narcotic drugs. The surgeon had just removed my gallbladder and was satisfied with the result of the surgery.
Today with all the love, good wishes, great food and prayers from my friends and family, I feel much better. Thank you.
I am able to get up without help, to walk, and can eat solid food. Life is getting better by the hour.


Mardi j'etais allongee sur un lit d'hopital souffrant le martyr apres l'operation. Aujourd'hui je peux me lever, marcher, me tenir droite et mieux respirer. Je peux commencer a manger normalement et tout ca grace a vos bons voeux, a vos bons plats, a vos e-mail et coups de fil et a votre amour. Merci a la famille et aux amis qui m'entourent.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So happy to hear you're on the mend!

Thrift Store Mama said...

Have been praying for you! Glad to hear all is well.