Reading Sylvia's blog about "stealing my heart" brought back some memories.
When I was pregnant with Natalie, I was afraid that I would not have enough love for our second daughter, child so desired. My former neighbor who had already 2 children told me the following: when your second child is born, you heart opens up and doubles. And it is exactly what happened.
She is the one as well who confirmed that breastfeeding was painful in the first three weeks. I don't recall that ever been mentioned during the class, or maybe I chose not to hear it.
Quand j'etais enceinte de Natalie, je me demandais comment j'allais pouvoir aimer cette enfant si attendue vu que l'amour que j'avais pour Rachel emplissait une grande partie de mon Coeur. Ma voisine m'a dit ne t'en fais pas, quand Natalie sera dans tes bras, ton Coeur s'ouvrira et doublera de volume. Ca a l'air bĂȘte mais c'est exactement ce qui s'est passĂ©.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I too had the same exact concern. I wondered if I would love my second as much as my first. I wondered if I was doing harm to my first by asking him to share me. Our lives are so much fuller now.
Post a Comment