Friday, November 21, 2008

le tintin de ma soeur et voyage en BE///my favourite toy

J'ai ressorti pas mal d'anciens jouets et les peferes sont ceux qui font beaucoup de bruit.

Quand j'ai pris Natalie dans son lit ce matin, elle a pris avec elle un petit nounours (le blanc que Jen, la marraine de sa soeur, avait offert a Rachel). Jen sera contente de l'apprendre.
Elle la serre contre elle pendant tout le temps que je la nourrissais -- C'est nouveau ca---

Dans 6 semaines, je pars en Belgique avec les filles ou nous allons nous faire gater. Yossi malheureusement ne pourra se joindre a nous. Je pars le 6 janvier avec mon neveu et son conjoint mais au retour je serai seule, je croise les doigts et je prefere ne pas y penser.

I took out some old toys, the ones which make noise (rabbit that sings and counts), the radio with the buttons, Natalie loves them but so does Rachel. They are sharing - at least I want to believe that they do.
When I pick up Natalie this morning, she grabbed one of her small teddy bears (it used to be Rachel's favourite too. It was a present from Jen, my niece, Rachel's godmother. Jen will be glad to hear about it. She kept it in her hand while I nursed it.

I am going to Belgium in January and I can't wait for them to meet Natalie and see Rachel again. Mom can't wait to see the girls again.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

How long will you be back in Belgium this time? Your mom must be so excited for your visit.

Marya said...

I am happy to hear you are going home. The girls are going to be so spoiled (as it should be).

Rachel et Natalie said...

thank you
we re leaving on the 6th and coming back on the 24th