I went with Rachel this morning to the farmers' market in our neighbourhood. This morning Natalie stayed at home and was taking a nap. The walk is very nice and we have a lot of fun. Rachel loves to run, walks holding my hand and collect leaves.
"c'est pour qui les feuilles, cherie/who are the leaves for, Rachel?"
"c'est pour papa. He will be happy/there are for papa"
We had gone around the corner when she told me "I am tired". First I though I had misunderstood her, but she repeated it.
"Tu es fatiguee/you are tired?"
"Yes I was very busy this morning"
[it was noon and she had been up for 4 hours]
In case you would wonder. I speak only French to my daughters and Rachel mixes the two languages.
Because of you I smile and laugh a lot, merci mes petits amours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love the farmer's market. Going to miss going as often with the change in weather.
Post a Comment