First I would like to say that I am very thankful to have you Milk moms in my life, this has been a tremendous wonderful 4-year experience.
Recently I contacted a former classmate from Belgium my mom had run into last year. It was nice to hear form her but I was socked to hear that she already has a son of 25! For an instant it made me feel old but I shook that feeling off right away. Mind you in the evening looking at the children, I told Yossi that we could have been not their parents but their grandparents. He said "yes we could have had them for a few hours during the week and maybe 1 day during the week-end..."
Being a mom at 20 must be nice but being a mom at 40 is wonderful. It made me discover how much my mom went through with 3 kids and love her even more.
Of course there are days when we are tired but Yossi and I are enjoying every little moment spent with them.
C'etait tres sympa d'avoir des nouvelles d'une ancienne copine de classe. Elle a un fils qui a deja 25 ans! Avoir un bebe a 20 ans et etre encore aux etudes, ca a du etre dur.
C'est vrai que Yossi et moi avons commence un peu sur le tard mais nous savourons chaque precieux moment passe avec nos deux petits bouts. Il faut admettre qu'il y a des jours ou nous sommes un peu fatigues mais leur sourirs, eclats de rires, bisous nous le font vite oublier.
Maman, je comprends mieux chaque jour par quoi tu es passee avec nous trois et t'aime d'autant plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment