Monday, November 16, 2009

grandma will certainly not come

maman, mamy
C'est dur de penser que tu ne seras pas avec nous pendant ces 10 jours pour feter Thanksgiving et les 4 ans de Rachel. Mais ce n'est que partie remise. Le principal est que tu sois en de bonnes mains a l'hopital. Nous pensons tres fort a toi et t'envoyons pleinde gros bisous
Lolo, Yossi , Rachel, Natalie et Heidi

mom,
we are so sorry you are not well enough to travel at the end of the month but we do know that you are in the hands of good doctors . We love you so much.
LOLO

4 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Oh Laurence, I'm so, so sad for you, the girls and your mother. I hope she'll be able to make it for another visit soon.

Rachel et Natalie said...

thank you Ellen. I'm sooooooo terribly sad but the principal is that she is ok and still with us and that another visit will certainly take place later on.

Ryaanne said...

I am so sorry. We will add her to our prayers.

Rachel et Natalie said...

thank you Marya. I do pray believe me and when I call her I'm scared that she does not pick up the phone...