Last week the results of the mammography and colposcopy came back fine, we were so relieved as you can imagine. The funny thing is that when they asked me the date of my last menstruations I could barely remember.
Les resultats de la mammo et de la colposcopy sont bons, ouf... .
Dear monthly visitor,
There used to be a time when you were my best friends and your visits comforted me. All that changed a few years ago and the day you did not show up almost 4 years and 9months ago was one of the best days in my life. For 18 long months I wrote down every single date of your visits and dreaded your next one. It took you 7 months to come back after the birth of my 2 girls and there again I did not miss you.
Now I am always surprised when you show up, it seems that months have gotten shorter and I am barely paying attention to you. Thank you for not bringing your friend "pain" with you anymore.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So happy to hear you got the "all clear".
I don't know what I'll do when the periods start again. It seems like years since I've had one:O)
Post a Comment