It is Saturday morning and Natalie joined us in bed.
N: can I be the mom?
I: ok
I: was it fun to play with Leora yesterday?
N: I am not the kid, I am the mom
I: was it fun to be with Evelyne, Monique and Brigitte?
N: oh yes, very much so
I: what did you talk about?
N: important things
I: like what?
N: tigers, unicorns, ...
Natalie nous a rejoint au lit samedi matin.
N: maman, je peux etre la maman et toi le bebe?
Maman: ok. C'etait chouette de jouer avec Leora hier?
N: maman, je suis la maman, pas le bebe
M: ok. C'etait chouette d'etre avec Evelyne, Monique et Brigitte?
N: oh oui
M: de quoi avez-vous parle?
N: de choses tresimportantes
M: comme quoi?
N: de tigres, de licornes,...
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment