Saturday, November 3, 2012

I could have done with a few extra hours of sleep

Coming back from MNO at 11pm and catching up with Yossi, it was past midnight when I went to bed. At 1.30am Natalie started coughing and her cough became so bad, it woke her up and she came to us. For the next hour, she kept coughing.  I put some vicks on her feet, gave her honey and water, put the humidifier and 2hours later she was comfortable or simply exhausted and felt asleep.
I took her to the doctor this morning and she has PNEUMONIA. She is not in pain and it is not contatious, she will start antibiotics today.

Natalie a tousse pendant la nuit et apres la visite chez le medecin, c'est confirme qu'elle a une pneumonie.

5 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Oh my ! Pneumonia ! Poor child and poor maman !

Herself said...

TSM said the exact thing I was going to write - OH MY!

Fiona said...

Oh poor Natalie - I hope she is better now and this passes quickly.

Marya said...

I am so sorry and glad you caught it soon. I will send lots of healing vibes your way!

Rachel et Natalie said...

thank you