Thursday, November 15, 2012

dentist

I have never seen kids so happy to go to the dentist than mine.  They were running on the parking lot
Rachel: who will go first?
Natalie: I will
Rachel: ok then I''ll watch you.

Dr. Orlando has 3 daughters (6, 5, and 2 1/2). I like the way he explains what he is going to do, let them touch his gloves. The girls really like him.
Of course I should say that while he cleans their teeth they watch a dvd and when all is done they do get a new toothbrush of their choice. But what they really like is the sticker they can choose and the 2 treats they can get from the treasury chest.
All is well. Nothing to worry about the fact that Rachel hasn't lost ababy  tooth yet and that she grinds her teeth at night.  Her bite will change as well. He was happy to see that 3 of her molars came out already.
chosen CD: Madagascar III, I have to get it now.

Visite semi-annuelle chez le dentsite.
Tout va bien. Je ne dois pas m'inquieter que Rachel n'ait pas encore perdu ses dents de lait, quand ca va arriver - ce qui ne devrait plus trainer- ca ira tres vite. Il ne pense pas qu'il devra intervenir.  Rachel a deja 3 molaires qui viennent de sortir.

No comments: