Thursday, November 6, 2008

No I eat by myself and Our Morning Ritual

appuyez sur le triangle blanc et il disparaitra et appuyez ensuite sur le triangle noir en bas a gauche pour ouvrir la video.

Our morning session has gone smoothly this week and this since the change of time.

Natalie wakes up around 6 (Rachel is still asleep), I feed her, change her and put her back to bed with a toy. I don't make too much noise and I leave at 7am. I am at work around 7.30am and I go to the gym in the building and do 15 minutes of exercises for my back. I then shower and I am ready by 8am.

Yossi takes the girls to the daycare in the morning. He dresses Rachel up and changes Natalie's diaper. What a team!

4 comments:

The Lowe said...

Natalie feeding herself with a spoon! I need to see your children more often.

Laurie said...

What a team indeed. Hope your back is feeling good.

Ryaanne said...

I am so impressed that you figured out how to put up a video! Nice work.

Fiona said...

Great team work in the mornings and great video.