Nous sommes alles au "Bris" la fete du 8e jour de la vie de Jeremy, le garcon de nos amis Kathleen et Scott.
Leur ainee Emilie a l'age de Rachel et leur deuxieme Sadie est 6 mois plus vieille.
This morning we went to Jeremy's B. Jeremy is the son of our dear friends Kathleen and Scott. Jeremy was a champ, he cried for 2 seconds.
I met Kathleen more than 3 years ago at JCC when we both took a pre-netal aquabic class. Her daughter Emily is 1 month older than Rachel and Sadie is 11 month older than Natalie.
It was a very moving ceremony, the rabbi was great and no I did not look.
Thank you for making us part of the family.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The pre-natal aquatic class sounds so relaxing and comforting to be doing while pregnant. I should've tried that!
yes it was fantastic, especially when I could not move and bend so well. She made us do some exercises for the abs and I could not believe that I still had some
Post a Comment