Rachel s'est eveilee a 5h, elle a sans doute fait un mauvais reve. Je lui ai donne sa poupee favorite: Fifi et elle s'est rendormie. J'ai nourri Natalie et l'ai remise au lit et tout est de nouveau calme au no. 4905 de la rue Druid a Kensington. Moi evidemment je n'ai plus sommeil
Jeudi nous avons Thanksgiving a la maison avec des amis: Michel et Jacques, Tesse et son ami Thomas. Les filles etaient aux anges, elles sont passees de bras en bras toute la soiree.
Natalie a mange de la dinde pour la 1ere fois elle ca lui a plu.
Rachel cried at 5am, she must had had a bad dream. I have her her and she went back to sleep. As I was awake, I nursed Natalie who had waken up as well. All is quite....
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends who came over. Rachel commented on Jacque's shirt: "mom, he is a boy and he is wearing pink"...
I saw Pat yesterday. She recommended trying an internal medicine to take care of the fungus in Natalie's neck (diflucan I think it is). I will call my pediatrician this morning and will have him prescribe the medicine.
The plan is to keep nursing Natalie (smile) and to stop pumping before Christmas around her 1st birthday. I will be home after Xmas till early January and then we are off to Belgium.
By the way while I put myself on a very strict non-dairy diet for the last few weeks, monitoring Natalie, the lady at the daycare has been feeding her for the last 10 days (!?). I found out last Friday when I dropped them off.
ok almost 6am. time to try to get anther hour of sleep.
have a wonderful week-end
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you got some good input from Pat.
Oh my god - when you told me the daycare lady was feeding her, I knew it was bad...but chicken nuggets and fish sticks?!?!?! Yikes!
Did I read it correctly? The daycare lady was feeding her chicken nuggets and fish sticks! Goodness! I'm glad Pat was able to help.
Post a Comment