Natalie: maman, girls do not have a penis
(les filles n'ont pas de penis)
Mom: non ma cherie, seulement les garcons (no only boys)
Natalie: and they use it to do pipi and caca
(et ils s'en servent pour faire pipi et caca)
Mom: non ma cherie, juste pour faire pipi. Ils ont un autre petit trou pour faire caca.
Rachel went through that phase too, naming every boy in her class adding that each of them had a penis and she didn't.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed so hard at this because when I was little I did something similar. I had figured out that boys had a penis and girls didn't so my Mom and I were in line at Burger King and I was probably about 5. I went down the entire line of people waiting to order food and exclaimed, "He is a boy so he has a penis. She is girl so she has a vagina." Needless to say Mom was mortified. However, I have to give her serious props because she didn't reprimand me. She just explained to everyone in line that I was exploring my new found knowledge. Love having hippy Mom.
This one is a keeper.
You're doing a great job on NaBloPoMo - keep it up !
Post a Comment