Thursday, November 18, 2010

talking about cooking

Susan, Elaine, Fiona - congratulations on your cooking.
I like to eat well so I do cook good stuff. But this year I have slowed down during the week (husband says he put on some weight because of my rich dinners!).
I do now cook more during the week-ends and on Sunday morning I even take a class at William Sonoma.

Natalie: Maman takes a class to learn how to cook
I hope it is not really the way she sees it.

Je prends un cours de cuisine le dimanche matin, c'est a 5 min de la maison, et voici le commentaire de Natalie
"maman prend un cours de cuisine pour apprendre a cuisiner"

3 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Oh my goodness - how funny they hear things and switch them to suit their own purposes !

Laurie said...

How do you like the Williams Sonoma class?

Elaine said...

Sounds like fun!