Thursday, November 8, 2012

pajamas

Last night I let the firls sleep in their day clothes (very cozy ones). I guess this is the first time it happens.  I have to say that it was nice not to have to battle with them to get them into their pajamas.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

My girls do that constantly. If I am lucky they keep their day tops on and maybe change into their PJ bottoms.

On the days I want them to actually wear PJ's (because they have been in the same top for 2 days and overnight) then all I have to do is warm them in the drier for a bit - then they can't wait to put them on. Toasty!

Thrift Store Mama said...

This falls in to the "whatever works" category !

Laurie said...

I've heard of parents putting their kids to bed in the clothes they'll wear the next day so they don't have struggles to get dressed in the morning. Whatever works!

Marya said...

LOVE that you were so flexible.